Starco Lighting – Competitive Advantage
Our patent pending wiring kits come in many setups that enable quick and reliable installations in the field. Our robust TLED sockets and inline fuse ensure that the installation is safe and secure for years to come regardless of environment or application.
- Fuse Protection: Protects against any electrical short that may arise in the wiring, sockets or TLEDs. Also protects against the short caused by replacing a traditional fluorescent bulb.
- Surge Protection Interface: a parallel interface where our surge suppressor module can be attached during time of install or added later with no rewiring. We supply surge suppressor modules.
- Controls Interface: A connector that can be decoupled and have a controls module (either occupancy or wireless control) connected inline without any rewiring.
- Multi-Level Dimming Arrangement: The wiring kits can be preassembled with different power feeds delivered to a subset number of sockets. These feeds can be powered by emergency generator lines, secondary power lines, or control relays.
Starco’s wiring kit solution maintains the standard G13 platform that provides customers with flexibility.
- Future Proof: There is no other modular component or proprietary connector that restricts the future upgrade of TLED tube.
- Serviceability: Once a fixture is retrofitted with our wiring kit, any future maintenance needed can be done without the use of an electrician as there is no more ballast or modular driver.
- Emergency Invertor Solution: Starco offers a cost-effective battery backup solution that extends the benefits of the standard sockets.
Specialty TLED Solutions
Starco manufactures many specialty TLED sizes and types.
- Eye Comfort Series: Offers a 5% or less flicker rate for hospitals and other applications where exposure to light may be for extended periods of time.
- Non-Metal Heatsink Series: for correctional facilities and prisons where the ability to weaponize surroundings needs to be reduced.
- High Output Series: 28W/3700 lumen 4’ TLEDs for industrial and commercial high bay applications.
- Other TLED: lengths from 9” to 96” including for elevators, refrigerated cases, and other specialty applications
- TLED Fixtures: TLED for commercial and industrial applications. Also includes emergency backup solutions.